Get in the holiday spirit at the annual Holiday Market at the Witte Museum. Discover unique holiday gift ideas while supporting your community as you shop over 35 local merchants. The event also features book signings by Witte authors and a special performance by Agarita Humble Hall.
Admission to the Holiday Market is FREE. We invite you to shop the market and stay to visit the Witte Museum afterward with discounted Museum Admission. Visit the current special exhibition, National Geographic’s Monster Fish, and get pictures with Santa in the Naylor Family Dinosaur Gallery!
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Members Only Early Access
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.: Authors’ Corner
*First hour available to members only.
- Lewis F. Fisher, Brackenridge: San Antonio’s Acclaimed Urban Park and Maverick: The American Name That Became a Legend
- Zeb Hogan, National Geographic’s Monster Fish
- Mary Margaret McAllen, James Ferdinand McCan: Painting a Historical Portrait of Texas, 1895–1925
- Noe Perez, King Ranch: A Legacy in Art
- Harry Shafer, Painters in Prehistory: Archaeology and Art of the Lower Pecos Canyonlands
- Bruce Shackleford, Photography on the South Texas Frontier
- Beth Stricker, Daring to Dig
- Andrés Tijerina, Tejano Empire and Beasley’s Vaqueros: The Memoirs, Art and Poems of Ricardo M. Beasley
3 p.m.: Performance by Agarita Humble Hall
The Agarita Humble Hall brings live, world-class, innovative musical performances to San Antonio. An innovative chamber ensemble dedicated to producing bold, collaborative musical events, Agarita offers a new way to experience classical and contemporary music. More information can be found at agarita.org.